SPORT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH
Mike is 10. He is in the fourth form. He is fond of sports. He runs and does
exercises every day. Mike goes in for swimming. He is one of the best
swimmers at school. But he is not only a good swimmer. He is good at
basketball and tennis as well. His coach says: ‘Sport is important for your
health. You must do exercises. You must go in for sport.’
- Is Mike fond of sports? Yes he is, he is fond of sports.
- What sport does he go in for? He goes in for swimming.
- Is he good at basketball and tennis? Yes he is, he is good at basketball and tennis.
- What sport are you good at? I am good at football.
- What do you do to be healthy? To be healthy I do exercises and go in for running and playing football.