- Who are you? Tell about yourself/ name, age, hobbies, activities/. I am a boy, and my name is Leo Melikyan. I am 10 years old. I like to play the piano, read books and go to hiking. In my school I go to <<Kinophoto>> room to take pictures.
- Do you have any favorite books? What book gave you read? Tell and present that book. Would you advise that book to your friends? My favorite book is encyclopedia. I will advise encyclopedia to my friends, because they can find any information about any topic, which they need.
- Do you have friends? Who is your best friend and why? What do you appreciate in your friend? Yes, I have many friends. My best friends are Areg and Tigran. They always help me, they listen to me and they don’t betray me.
- What places do you like in Armenia? Where have you been? Where would you like to go and why? In Armenia I like city of Goris and city of Berd. I have been in both cities. Goris is located in Syunik region, and Berd is located in Tavush region. I would like to go to the city of Sevan in Summer to swim in lake Sevan.
- What can you tell us about Armenia and London? London is the capital of Great Brittan. The Noah’s Ark was landed on Mount Ararat. Armenia is my mother-land and it is very ancient country, where live nearly 3mln. population. The capital city of Armenia is Yerevan. I like Armenia very much,
- Tell about your favorite film/ series/ theatre. My favorite movie is “One and half spy” It is very funny comedy.
SPORT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH
Mike is 10. He is in the fourth form. He is fond of sports. He runs and does
exercises every day. Mike goes in for swimming. He is one of the best
swimmers at school. But he is not only a good swimmer. He is good at
basketball and tennis as well. His coach says: ‘Sport is important for your
health. You must do exercises. You must go in for sport.’
- Is Mike fond of sports? Yes he is, he is fond of sports.
- What sport does he go in for? He goes in for swimming.
- Is he good at basketball and tennis? Yes he is, he is good at basketball and tennis.
- What sport are you good at? I am good at football.
- What do you do to be healthy? To be healthy I do exercises and go in for running and playing football.
There are many legends and songs about Robin Hood. The legends say
that he and his three hundred men lived in Sherwood Forest, not far from the
town of Nottingham. His men dressed in green and were good at shooting
with bows and arrows.
Robin Hood and his merry men attacked and robbed the rich and
helped the poor as much as they could.
More than once the Sheriff of Nottingham tried to catch Robin and
his merry men, but he couldn’t. Robin always fooled his enemies.
Once Robin played a trick on one of the Sheriff’s men whom he met in
the forest. The man had orders to arrest Robin Hood. But he did not know
who he was talking to. “Help me to fi nd Robin,” he said to Robin Hood, “and I shall give you half the money that I’ll get for his head.” “All right,” said Robin, “let’s go to
Nottingham. We shall find Robin Hood there. I know him, and I’ll help you to catch him.” When they came to the town, Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep. After that Robin walked off, and the man had to pay the bill.
Some time after, Robin and his friends came to Nottingham to take part in a shooting contest held there by the Sheriff. The prize, an arrow of gold, was for the best shot. Robin, who was dressed like a beggar, won the prize. The next evening as the Sheriff was going to bed, an arrow with a letter on it suddenly whistled through the open window of his bedroom. The Sheriff read, “Thank you for the golden arrow. It was a good prize for my shooting. Robin Hood.”
Complete the statements correctly.
Robin Hood and his merry men lived in the forest as robbers.
Robin Hood and his merry men attacked the rich and the help the poor as much they could.
Once Robin Hood met one of the Sheriff’s men whom he met in the forest.
When they came to the town Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep.
What happened when…? Finish the sentences.
When one of the Sheriff’s men came to the forest Robin fooled him.
- When Robin came to the town with one of the Sheriff’s man Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep.
- When Robin walked off the man had to pay the bill.
- When Robin and his merry men came to take part in a shooting
contest Robin had a beggar dress.
- When the Sheriff was going to bed an arrow with a letter on it suddenly whistled through the open window of his bedroom.
Things to think about.
- The Sheriff couldn’t catch Robin Hood as robber.
- The soldier didn’t know who he was talking to as he didn’t know Robin by face.
- The Sheriff’s soldier had to pay the bill as he drank very much, and Robin walked off.
- The Sheriff had to give the prize to Robin as he won the prize.
Hi Santa, My name is Leo I am 10 years old I live in Armenia․ I want my parents and relatives to live for a very long time. I love them very much they are the best.
he use of the monument during a video clip preceding a performance at Eurovision Song Contest 2009 was the first of several political conflicts during the competition surrounding Armenia and Azerbaijan. The conflict stemmed from an introductory «postcard» video played before Armenia’s performance in a semi-final round, which depicted the monument alongside other symbols of Armenia. Representatives from Azerbaijan complained to the European Broadcasting Union about the use of «We Are Our Mountains» in the Armenian intro, since the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh is de jure part of Azerbaijan. In response to the complaint, the image was edited out of the video in the finals. However, Armenia retaliated for the decision by including multiple images of the monument in its voting presentation—on a video screen in the background, and on the back of their spokesperson, Sirusho’s, clipboard.
Welcome to the richest and unforgettable histories and heritage
country in this World.
Բարի գալուստ աշխարհի ամենահարուստ և անմոռանալի պատմություններ և ժառանգություն
“Namaste” Used as a Greeting. «Նամաստե» բառը կիրառվում է որպես ողջույն։
Тhe term is associated with both Hinduism and yoga. Տերմինը կապված է ինչպես հինդուիզմի, այնպես էլ յոգայի հետ:
“Namaste” literally means “I bow to you. Բառացի նշանակում է «Խոնարհվում եմ քո առաջ»։
India is located in South Asia and it shares its border with Eight countries- Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh and Sri-Lanka.
Հնդկաստանը գտնվում է Հարավային Ասիայում և իր սահմանը կիսում է ութ երկրների ՝ Աֆղանստանի, Պակիստանի, Չինաստանի, Բութանի, Նեպալի, Մյանմարի, Բանգլադեշի և Շրի-Լանկայի հետ:
Historically, there are Five named oceans: The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, and Arctic.
However, most countries – including the United States – now recognize the Southern
(Antarctic) as the fifth ocean. The Pacific, Atlantic, and Indian are known as the three
Պատմականորեն կան հինգ անուն օվկիանոսներ` Ատլանտյան, Խաղաղ, Հնդկական և Արկտիկա օվկիանոսներ: Այնուամենայնիվ, երկրների մեծ մասը՝ ներառյալ Միացյալ նահանգները, այժմ ճանաչում են հարավային Անտարկտիկան՝ որպես հինգերորդ օվկիանոս: Խաղաղ օվկիանոսը, Ատլանտիկը, և Հնդկական օվկիանոսը հայտնի են որպես երեք աենախոշոր օվկիանոսներ:
India was a country which had everything, from money to gold to animals to beauty. India was the wealthiest land in the ancient times and hence it was called ’ Sone Ki Chidiya’ means “Gold Sparrow”.
Հնդկաստանը մի երկիր էր, որն ուներ ամեն ինչ՝ սկսած դրամից և ոսկուց, մինչև՝
կենդանիներ և գեղեցկություն: Հնդկաստանը հին ժամանակների ամենահարուստ երկիրն էր, ուստի այն կոչվել է «Սոն Կի Չիդիա», որը նշանակում է «Ոսկե Ճնճղուկ»: